An educated and just society that brings hope and empowers children.
Motivated by our faith in Jesus Christ, we seek to fight poverty, empower families and communities through education, bring freedom from oppression by seeking justice through advocacy and provide physical, emotional and spiritual support to vulnerable children.
1. LOVE: We strive demonstrate love to everyone by giving them our time, respect and concern. – 1 John 4:7
2. JUSTICE: We are committed to positive social change and work with urgency in seeking justice and fairness as we fight alongside those that are afflicted.– Psalm 106:3
3. HOPE: We’ve been promised hope in Jesus Christ and we want to let everyone that we meet, work with, and partner with to experience that hope as well. Jeremiah 29:11
4. EMPOWERMENT: We believe that by giving others the resources and skills to better their lives, the community as a whole can prosper. We are eager to teach and share what we know with others in order to inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthen our communities.
5. TEAM WORK: We are one team, strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose to put an end to child abuse. Ephesians 4:16 6. STEWARDSHIP: We believe in being a good steward of resources and in exercising frugality and accountability to our partners. “1Peter 4:10
Kyampisi Childcare Ministries (KCM) is a registered nonprofit organization. We are following God to the ignored fields to speak for the many children whose voices are not heard, and for those others whose hope is completely diminished. We strive to bring justice from oppression, life from death, and to disciple and equip until God’s love becomes contagious.
KCM aims at giving the vulnerable children physical, emotional and spiritual springboards which will enable them to live lives that are full, productive and positive.
We have started providing free and accessible education to the needy children from the ages of 3 to 10 years. we provide them with basic necessities like clothing, food, scholastic materials, medication and Bible study programs.
Many children in the village have lost one or both of their parents due to the HIV/Aids and other ailments. Other children come from very poor families and don’t get a chance to have the care and education that they need. God has called us at this time to a community where He is building a foundation for His work through the PBM and the community church. God is working through this mission to guide, support and empower His children, so that they can truly embody themselves, rather than falling victims to feelings of worthlessness through loneliness and abuse of any kind.
We are excited about what God is already doing and it’s our hope that you will prayerfully consider being an active part of this mission, as we stand to testify for a whole community transformed