Motivated by our faith in Jesus Christ, we seek to fight poverty, empower families and communities through education, bring freedom from oppression by seeking justice through advocacy, and provide physical, emotional, and spiritual support to vulnerable children.
An educated and just society that brings hope and empowers children.
1. LOVE: We strive to demonstrate love to everyone by giving them our time, respect, and concern. (1 John 4:7)
2. JUSTICE: We are committed to positive social change and work with urgency in seeking justice and fairness as we fight alongside those that are afflicted. (Psalm 106:3)
3. HOPE: We have been promised hope in Jesus Christ and we want to let everyone that we meet with, work with, and partner with to experience that hope as well. (Jeremiah 29:11)
4. EMPOWERMENT: We believe that by sharing with others the resources and skills we have acquired from the Lord over the years, the community as a whole can prosper. Therefore, we are eager to teach and share what we know with others in order to inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthen our communities. (2 Peter 1:5)
5. TEAM WORK: We are a team of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purposed to put an end to child abuse, (Ephesians 4:16)
6. STEWARDSHIP: We believe in being good stewards of what the Lord has given us by safeguarding resources, exercising frugality, and being accountable to ourselves and partners. (1 Peter 4:10)